|Events from External Partiesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|First Semesert Introduction for Tutorsemail@example.com|
|Infos from External Parties (job offers)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Faculty Information (just with ZIH-Mail address)||email@example.com|
Job Mailing List
The student council of computer science offers a mailing list for external institutions, through which you can inform students about current job or internship offers, hackathon events etc.. This is a moderated email distribution list that forwards them to all interested parties with a time delay after our approval.
To send emails to the list address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for Offers
To keep the acceptance of our mailing lists, we reserve us the right to not approve mails that were send in short distance with the same contents. Same offers can be posted at max once every 6 months.
Furthermore the following criteria apply:
- the mails are in the general interest for a majority of our student
- the message fulfills the technical criteria of a newsletter, meaning it is concise, up-to-date, linguistically as well as stylistically correct. Subject, salutation and signature are descriptive.
- the message will be sent directly to the students, so please address the students directly (Dear students, ...)
- ideally the mails will be sent in pure text-format. But the distribution as HTML-Text is also possible. For attachments only PDF-Files are permitted.
- only regional offers will be published
Messages that will not be published (a. o.):
- messages with party-political contents
- messages for full-time jobs
- messages for start-ups
Please note: we are not able to edit your message. So ensure that you comply with all these criteria.
Alternatively you are welcome to use the Stellenticket-Plattform of the Career Service der TU Dresden